Welcome to The High-Performing Coach Podcast which teaches Coaches, Authors and Speakers how to create an online high-fee coaching business from the heart, without websites or business cards. Tune in every week to coaching conversations that will give you strategies, tools and deep insights into how to create more freedom, impact and income in your business.
Pauses and silences have been left in this conversation purposefully; within high-performing coaching sessions, the magic is often in the silence!
This week, Tina is joined by her admired mentor, Greg Long, who has helped her open the door to possibilities. They shared some of their remarkable moments as coaches and how Greg created a successful coaching career beyond his shady past.
Listen to Greg talk about how he redeemed his integrity after years of alcohol and drug abuse and transformed into a successful entrepreneur and powerful coach.
And guess what?… Now he’s joined the HPC team!
In this episode you will hear:
- How being willing to feel uncomfortable is required to make a difference
- The power in taking responsibility for your results and stop blaming others
- How one person believing in you can change the trajectory of your life
- How Greg restored his integrity and rekindled his broken relationships.
- How not let your past stop you from creating a brighter future.
Listen here now: https://hpcoach.co/HPCPodcast